Are you ready to get coco-nutty? 🌴
Did you know that Ketogenic living can help prevent disease? The early science behind a ketogenic way of eating was developed to help epilepsy patients. Keto has now been shown to help balance hormones, manage depression, fight cancer cells and much, much more! 😮
The Ketogenic Living 101 program is opening another round starting on January 8th! Sign up today and you’ll get a free copy of my holiday recipe ebook, Ketogenic Living: The Holiday Edition. 🎄
Click the link in my bio to sign up or go to > https://katejaramillo.lpages.co/keto-living-101/
⏰⏰⏰ The 5 Step Snooze-Proof Wake Up Strategy
As told from The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. One step closer to your dream life. 👊🏼😉
1. SET YOUR INTENTIONS THE NIGHT BEFORE - the last thought you had before bed is the first thought you’ll have when you wake up. So if you’re going to be thinking “I’m only getting 6 hours of sleep, I’m going to be so tired”. That’s exactly what you’ll feel in the morning. So instead, create genuine excitement for the morning! For me, I’m always pumped to read my PD books and get my workout in.
2. KEEP YOUR ALARM CLOCK ACROSS THE ROOM - movement creates energy. So by getting up to turn your alarm clock off, you’re waking up and creating energy. For me, I get anxious if my phone isn’t near me, (incase of emergencies). So something that works SO WELL for me instead is, having a rule to myself, that I put two feet on the floor before I’m allowed to turn my alarm off. So I physically get out of bed before I turn my alarm off.
3. BRUSH YOUR TEETH - a mindless activity to help wake your body up.
4. DRINK A FULL GLASS OF WATER - often times people feel tired during the day, which is most likely a sign of mild dehydration. When sleeping 6-8 hours, we need to immediately replace the water we were deprived of during sleep. So hydrate yourself, ASAP!
5. GET IN YOUR WORKOUT CLOTHES - Morning exercise is crucial to maximizing your potential, because it puts you into a peak mental, physical and emotional state so that you can WIN the day! Not to mention, then you’ve earned your morning shower.
All of these tips are something I’ve been following and loving. I HIGHLY recommend reading The Miracle Morning. This post is just a snippet of his book.
I encourage you to try these tips. Give yourself one week. You can do anything for one week! Start transforming your life into a LEVEL 10 LIFE! ♥️
Going to work, taking care of my baby girl, working out and eating healthy is just some of the things I do everyday. I know how busy each and everyone of you guys but like me, I try to find time to workout. There's no such thing as being too busy. If you really want to be fit and healthy, you'll find time. I found that time because I know it's really important for me to get in shape and be healthy.
Besides the fact that I'm working out, eating healthy and drinking my shake, I decided to become a health and fitness coach. I'm in the process of changing my lifestyle and also to start helping you achieve your fitness goal. No matter what it is. 🙂
I want to do this because helping others keeps me going. It gives me more motivation and it makes me happy knowing that I helped somebody into becoming healthy and fit. That's a really big achievement for me besides my own fitness goal.🙂 Why don't u start now and love you results sooner? I can help you achieve that goal. I can simply be your online workout buddy. Just because I'm a coach doesn't mean I'm any better than you.🙂 We're all the same, I just decided I want to help others while in my own journey. You can either start your fitness journey with me now or become a coach like me too. 🙂 You don't have to be fit, just like me, I'm working my way through that to show people that if I can do it, so can they. 🙂 #fit#healthylifestyle#BOD#healthandwellnesscoach#coach#beachbody#TeamBeachbody#onlineworkoutbuddy#changingmylife#helpingtochangeyours#thisismylifenow#beyourownboss#shakeology#shakeeveryday#illbethatfitmama#mydaughter#myeverything#foreveregrateful#noexcuses#startnownotlater#teampUpRoar