With effort, your talent becomes skill (Talent x Effort = Skill)
Effort also makes your skill productive (Skill x Effort = Achievement)
Without effort, your talent is nothing more than unmet potential and your skill is nothing more than what you could have done but didn’t.
Effort counts twice.
As you continue to give your best, your best will gradually become better.
Check out "Grit" by Angela Duckworth for more.
ATLANTA: Please join our Money Making Conversations family friend Orrin "Checkmate" Hudson for his Chess inspired End of the Year Event to Empower Youth. We hope to see you there! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M3yeUc-5oo&feature=youtu.be
Date: December 21, 2017
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Stone Ridge Event Center
1750 Stone Ridge Dr Suite A
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Participants in this powerful workshop will learn:
• How to think, speak, and act like a winner… The keys to growing rich and building an impeccable reputation.
• How to focus and follow through on the keys to success and how to consistently finish on top.
• Essential elements for winning the chess game of life.
• How to design a simple plan that will expand your skills and provide a new confidence that will help make 2018 your best year ever.
• They keys of successful men and women who make consistently wise, successful and powerful decisions.
• How to have fun while making new like-minded success-focused friends and developing winning strategies. You will leave empowered with committed next action steps. #Chess#Life#Success#Youth#Empowerment#Mentor#Leader#StoneMountain#Atlanta#AskMMC
To go with the flow in life, is like when you swim. You don’t cling and grab at the water. Otherwise you create turbulence, stress, struggle and then sink. It’s better to relax, enjoy and let go. Be at ease.....then you’ll float. This is called Wu-Wei, effortless action 😊
You guys all know I am always looking to meet new faces, and offer opportunities to people in our community. I wanted to have a raw and real opinion to share when those new faces ask me what Buckle is. Here's what a few guests shared this week when we asked what Buckle was to them:
1. a place to visit where everyone cares
2. somewhere I can't believe I've not been to before 3. my new favorite store
4. somewhere I visit where everyone knows my name
5. a place I can go to for style tips
6. a business that earns my dollars
7. somewhere I can go when I need a smile or hug
8. set-apart, genuine, fun experience
9. a place I visit where I'm thanked for my business every time
It's no surprise to most of you that I love what I do...I post and talk about it all the time (thanks for always listening 😊). And a lot of people every day ask me why I love retail...and I always share that I don't love retail...I love Buckle and everything that name means. These answers are truly why I love my job. If you haven't stopped in to see me and experience who we are...I encourage you to just check us out. Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me, prayed for me, shopped with me, and has built a relationship with me and my family.
How many times in life do we start something and not complete it? A project, a book, a business? The only thing stopping us is us. So grateful to have the training to be unstoppable in making my dreams come true. I don’t have live by the story i created at 4 years old “I’m a disappointment” I just completed my 3rd round of Diamond Club. So close to Diamond now. #landmark#nolimits#unstoppable#leader