A child should only be given breast milk or formula until four to six months of age. A number of studies show that you should wait until your baby is six months olds before introducing solid foods. The main reason for waiting is that: “babies have to develop the proper gut bacteria that allow them to process solid food safely, potentially leading to gastroenteritis and diarrhea”. These food are easy for babies to digest and have tremendous health benifits as well.
1. Boiled and mashed Apple puré contains vitamin A, E along with Phosphorus.
2. Carrot juice is a very good source of fiber, vitamin C,K and B8. It is also rich in calcium and iron.
3. Banana rich is potassium helps in controling body water balance.
4. Avocado comes under the category of super food, they aid brain development in children. The acid content boosts much needed energy to babies.
5. Pear is a source of fiber, copper and vitamin C. It also helps in protect the body’s cells from damage and support the immune system.
Apart from being a good source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, pears are gentle on your baby’s sensitive digestive system.
6. Sweet potatoes are another delicious addition to your baby’s diet. Most babies like the creamy, sweet taste. Sweet potatoes are one of the richest sources of beta-carotene, which the body converts into vitamin A.
8. Yogurt is a great source of protein, which supports the health of the body’s cells, tissues and organs as a baby grows. Plus, the fat in yogurt supports proper growth.
9. Broccoli Brimming with vitamin C, fiber and calcium, is another good first food for your child. Usually, it should be introduced around the age of 8 to 10 months. Vitamin C gives a boost to your baby’s developing immune system.
10. Spinich just sauteed in little butter then add little milk to it then Puree it. We all know how much spinach is rich in iron. It also is a Good source of vitamins A + C; helps healthy muscle development; lowers asthma risk.
#anhonestmommy #indianmoms #momlife #momblog #momcommunity #momsofinstagram #mommyblogger #honestlymothering #momblogger #momsofinstagram #ahmedabadblogger #ahmedabad #momsofahmedad