Is five times too many times to have been to Italy? It's just perfect. Every👏single👏time👏 Here are my hot tips because you definitely asked for them. And if you haven’t watched Loretta and Ryan’s Sicily wedding yet, link in bio!⠀
- The Apulia region when I went 4 years ago was pretty undiscovered and possibly my favourite part of Italy (Monopoli and Matera were SO incredible).⠀
- Sicily is unique! I only had time for Cefalu and San Mauro where this wedding was filmed, but the weather is hot, the water is sparkly, and Sicilians are hella warm and fun. And the hazy inland mountains give American desert vibes (ie Death Valley) which is just the absolute best of both worlds.⠀
- If you're going to the Amalfi coast, try not to go in July or August. It's incredible regardless but you can barely move. And do not drive (ferry is definitely the best mode of transport). And don't fall asleep in the sun and get heat stroke because not even all the carbs can save you then @glowrites
- Florence and Rome are musts. ⠀
- Napoli was not great. Maybe I only saw terrible parts but would not go again 😔⠀
What are your Italy faves?